Knowledgeble and dedicated people at your command
Expert Consulting Services
A consultant is a professional who provides expert advice and/or a service in a particular domain or area of expertise. Often a consultant provides expertise to clients who require a particular type of knowledge or service for a specific period of time, thus providing both a convenience and economy to the client in not having to deal with aspects of workforce staffing, either part-time or fulltime. In other situations, companies implementing a major project may need additional experienced staff to assist with increased work during that period.
Outsourcing to a consultancy has many advantages over staffing, including:
- Access to a pool of talent that can be quickly mobilized as required and easily sent away when done;
- Reassurance about the quality of the consultants supplied;
- Giving access to the experience and methodologies of the whole consultancy rather than an individual.
At burbek, our team (both staff and core affiliates) collectively possess a broad and strong technical knowledge, most notably in the areas of:
- Application and Infrastructure Architecture
- Business Analysis
- Software programming for Client/Server and Web-based system development; most notably in the JavaEE realm
- Graphic Design and Illustration
- Technical Team Leadership
- Network and Server Administration
- Database Modeling and Administration
- Business Intelligence and Enterprise Reporting
- Software Quality Assurance and Configuration Management
- User Training and Technology Education in General
Please contact us today to learn more about how burbek can help you get the talent you need to make your project successful.